Tuesday 29 January 2019

Looking Glass 2017/2018 by AverageMansReviews

Looking Glass 2017/2018 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this title is poor

Fundamental elements: there are words on screen, mental imagery, cultural elements, background music, no subtitles when another language is being used, time jumps and place jumps.

I may as well say it now from the very beginning of this review; I don't have too much too say about this title, you could easily fast-forward roughly 40 minutes at the beginning of this title, you really wouldn't miss much maybe a little bit here and a little bit there [you know the basics.] But other than that not much happens, I mean even when this film shows signs of life it doesn't really get going either so [I'm not sure what I meant to say about this title really, it is one of those occasions where I can only point out what's there to begin with, but it doesn't help my case when there isn't to much for me to talk about from the start] and I should just point out even though I have put this paragraph under the fundamental elements it is the entire project which doesn't give me much to work with in fairness and balance.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used and combat elements.

Character developments/Performances: generally speaking both counts they are poor.

This film receives: 1/10, what can I say other than this film is terrible


No comments:

Post a Comment