Wednesday 30 January 2019

King of Thieves 2018 by AverageMansReviews

King of Thieves 2018 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this title is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, cultural elements, background music, voice-over elements, slow-motion effects, time jumps and place jumps.

Storyline: now before I continue I would like to state the following; I am not criticizing these real life events I am simply making this one point which has nothing to do with this storyline but it is a fair point anyway. I greatly prefer the film title The Hatton Garden Job 2017 [in a nutshell same storyline.] Moving on to the comedy level it is there in this title, for one example; this character that is meant to be on lookout duties has fallen asleep at his post and he is difficult to wake up.

Character developments/Performances: now on both counts they are mixed.

This film receives: 3/10, I don't know what it is or was about this project I either quickly lost interest or something like this; yes I think I may be found something funny once or twice, but as I have already said I greatly prefer The Hatton Garden Job 2017 of what I can vaguely remember [let's be honest I watch lots of projects,] but based on the mark I gave this title of 8/10 that tells me I preferred it greatly to this project.


No comments:

Post a Comment