Monday 17 December 2018

Underworld 2003 by AverageMansReviews

Underworld 2003 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is good.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, background music, mental imagery, slow-motion effects, quick moving effects, time jumps and place jumps.

Well I am just going to come out and say it; this film is much better when it stops dragging its feet, I don't know when this happens it is like a light switch has just been turned on.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used, combat elements and chasing elements. These action sequences give this title value, you know what I'm trying to say they are put together as something messy [as if I was a cleaner; I am 99.9% sure there was some form of a battle here or something like this; that kind of messy.]

Character developments/Performances/Storyline: in a nutshell they range from mixed to good, but now I have said that I can now be a little bit more in-depth, I don't mean to repeat myself but this will make sense; when this film wakes up, it is much easier to see or to feel these character developments or the performances, you see on both counts the character developments and the performances are as Vampires or Lycans or something else [I can't tell you that because that would be a major point to the storyline and I'm sure there are some humans somewhere around here as well,] but back to my point; it goes on about why this war is happening and on top of that the character developments are developing towards a sequel [I can tell you that much because the storyline and other bits and pieces are designed to tell you that at the closing stages of this film,] before someone points out; yes I am aware this film has many sequels, but to be fair to myself I deal with here and now it makes things slightly easier to focus on and work on at the same time.

This film receives: 7/10, now after I have taken everything into consideration this mark feels and looks the right choice to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment