Sunday 16 December 2018

Easy Rider 1969 by AverageMansReviews

Easy Rider 1969 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is poor

Fundamental elements/Storyline: there are cultural elements, background music, no subtitles when another language is being used, time jumps and place jumps.

I don't have too much to say about this title to begin with; but I do have little bits and pieces to talk about nonetheless, generally speaking this film feels like it never gets out of first gear and when it does show signs of something happening, it kind of gets pushed under the carpet or it is the end of the film [I can tell you that much because I am not specifically telling you anything, other than maybe this; I really don't have a lot of patience or anything you would like to call it for this ending style.]

Comedy level/Performances: I think this was an element of comedy where one of our characters/performers is wearing this American Football helmet which in short it has this golden colour to it. Moving on to the performances well briefly first of all I think I'm going to say they are mixed, because I don't want to come over in this review as being harsh, I have come to this conclusion based on the facts the fundamental elements are if I haven't made this clear enough already they are really hard work and I don't mind saying this again this film never seems to get going. But when you have Fonda, Hopper and Nicholson talking about UFOs this was an interesting sequence and there are other scenes or sequences to be fair but the more I think about it the more this film needed these three on screen all the time, yes you may have two out of the three most of the time anyway, but looking back over it these three had the beginnings of maybe, just maybe giving this title some life [that is as much as I can say without giving too much away.]

This film receives: 1/10, this film was a struggle for me to watch, and it is hardly an easy ride, on a quick side note there are weapons being used, but there isn't enough for me to justify its own paragraph.

No comments:

Post a Comment