Sunday 23 December 2018

Scream 4 2011 by AverageMansReviews

Scream 4 2011 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this sequel is poor

Fundamental elements: there is background music, time jumps and place jumps.

Action sequences: briefly there are two sequences where I can say that was different or something to that effect; the head/forehand or letterbox sequences, I can't be too much more in depth than this; because just in case many ages are viewing/reading my reviews.

Storyline/Comedy level: I don't have too much to say about this sequel, there is a consistent theme where it pays respect to the original Scream 1994 film that is as much as I can say without giving too much away. Moving on to the comedy level there are some tiny elements of comedy which there are two elements one I can say and the other I cannot say just because it has an adult word, so here is a word for you to look out for when it comes to the comedy element I can mention "Clear"

Character developments/Performances: on both counts these are poor, I mean yes they do give Sidney Prescott some dialogue exchanges where she is trying to connect with another character, but generally speaking the newcomers to this franchise come across as something like this; "Don't bother me I am looking at my phone!" Whilst their friend could be in danger or worse that kind of attitude and they haven't really updated or progressed Dewey Riley and Gale Weathers-Riley as characters either [before someone points it out yes I am aware that these two characters are married now.]

This film receives: 1/10, this is one of those occasions where even though I have pointed out some small little bits and pieces which are positives and there may be others based on your opinion, but I said this mark after watching it and I am going to stick with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment