Friday 16 November 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 2, Disc 2] Episode 32: The Master Builders by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 2, Disc 2] Episode 32: The Master Builders by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Character developments: these are really well managed in one way or another in this episode, firstly the Constructicons and these two Autobots [Grapple and Hoist] and secondly in a different situation Megatron and the Constructicons are having this brief friction. I can't really say too much more than that, because the storyline of this episode explains these elements.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: on both counts these two elements are excellent; Devastator takes on the Autobots [there are other Decepticons in this sequence is well,] but how Devastator accidentally puts his foot through this technological construction and he does other things in this sequence.

This episode receives: 9/10, this episode offers so much; because I haven't said this for some time, I may as well say it now on anything I review I never tell you everything, it has never been my way simply based on; I have never been too keen on people telling me the best or the interesting bits of any project before I see it just for the record I don't mind little bits here and there, I am specifically talking to the level of something like this; the family ties in the perfect age of the first Star Wars trilogy and as you can see I have even chosen my words very carefully just in case you have not seen this trilogy and you want to, this is why I never say too much and there is always a possibility I may forget something or something like this; but back to this episode it is excellent.

No comments:

Post a Comment