Friday 5 October 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 1, Disc 1] Episode 20: Attack of the Autobots by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 1, Disc 1] Episode 20: Attack of the Autobots by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is excellent.

Night/Days: the beginning of this episode takes place at night time which is something basic yet it is good variety.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: the invisibility spray was a smart idea and when it is in effect I like how it shows itself [you can still see Megatron and Starscream.] Now I can't be too specific about this; because that would give too much of the episode way, but what I can say is this; I would say roughly the final quarter or more of this episode is comfortably strong enough for this episode to go up a mark, with the Decepticons and the Autobots chasing them onto this vehicle that can go miles upon miles and this action sequence or elements mixed with the artistic visions are fun to watch.

This episode receives: 8/10, I should have said this sooner; but I'm saying it now. If I ever seem indecisive about any projects, it is probably because I have been thinking for too long about the mark or in this case for a good example I was going to give this episode a different mark but maybe slightly more than the final quarter roughly of this episode changed my mind or something other.

No comments:

Post a Comment