Wednesday 3 October 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 1, Disc 1] Episode 19: City of Steel by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 2, Volume 1, Disc 1] Episode 19: City of Steel  by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this is another excellent episode.

Puzzle/Movie reference: I have decided to use these wordings, because I can talk to you about it without saying too much, but as soon as you see this episode it will make sense. These two elements are imaginative and as it relates to the movie reference it gets mentioned and you can see the similarities [I should point out one little detail I have never seen this film at this point anyway, but it is one of those kind of things that if you have been around films long enough, you will hear of it.]

Character developments: I like how the Constructicons gets shown in this episode, a little bit of friction between them now and again while other times they are on the same page, I do stand by what I said in an earlier episode review about them individually or collectively being intelligent, but in this episode it looks and feels like they all bring something different to the table.

This episode receives: 8/10, now after everything is said and done this mark feels right.

No comments:

Post a Comment