Monday 8 October 2018

Dog Eat Dog 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Dog Eat Dog 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are slow-motion effects, cultural elements, background music, another language being used without subtitles being used, voice-over elements, a number and words on screen, mental imagery, quick moving effects, place jumps and time jumps.

Storyline/Comedy level: I don't know what to say about this storyline really, it is somewhat difficult to describe, because I don't want to give too much away, but at the same time it is head scratching, it's like the main point of the storyline, isn't the main point of the storyline, roughly or I think I can just about say this; these three characters get given this criminal paying job to do. But this title focuses on other bits and pieces or other elements before, during and after the storyline element [I apologize if I have gotten this wrong, but as I have already said it is head scratching.]

Now moving on to the comedy level I really cannot leave any of it in this review, because it is of the dark varieties and yes I may have found one or two bits funny, but I'm still not comfortable with leaving any of it here and I should just point out this film is not the comedy.

Action sequences: generally speaking there are weapons being used.

Performances: the performances are mixed.

This film receives: 2/10, I like strange films but this one just implodes on itself the more you watch of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment