Wednesday 26 September 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 2] Episode 14: Countdown to Extinction by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 2] Episode 14: Countdown to Extinction by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is lots of fun.

Storyline: I am not going to tell you anything about this storyline, but instead I will make this observation; now having seen this episode I am 99.9% sure that this episode should have been a Part Four of the previous three episodes, let me put it this way; it has everything in place to be connected to the previous episodes minus two things and that is the words Part Four or a number depending on how you would like to look at it or a connecting title of some description and that is it. I am not seeing this is a down side, but it is one of those things I should be pointing out nonetheless.

Character developments/Artistic visions
/Action sequences:well I can sum up these three elements in these glorious examples, where we have Optimus Prime and Megatron having these dialogue exchanges including with Decepticon [Shockwave involved at some stage,] on top of that we have these action elements between these two icons and this iconic image of Optimus Prime using Megatron[in his transformed mode of Walther P38.] Yes there is so much you can take from this episode like for an example we the audience gets to spend more time on Cybertron, I haven't forgotten about this iconic planet, but I don't want to talk about it, too much or too often as we are only roughly still near at the beginning of this TV series.

This episode receives: 10/10, I really couldn't think of anything less to give this episode, because if you have been reading my reviews long enough you know, I don't discuss everything in one project and how much I try not to split hairs in my marks, but as I have already said there is so much you can take away from this episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment