Friday 28 September 2018

Chill Out, Scooby-Doo! 2007 by AverageMansReviews

Chill Out, Scooby-Doo! 2007 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this title is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements, background music, a word on screen, recap elements, no subtitles when another language is being used, time jumps and place jumps.

Comedy level/Action sequences: in some cases I will be discussing these two elements at the same time, briefly here are some examples; where Shaggy and Scooby-Doo are sledding down this mountain on an element of this broken crate which they have just been dropped out of this [I am going to say supplies plane or something like this] in this crate with a parachute or in another sequence they are snowboarding and one final example is where Scooby-Doo is boxing this Yeti with Shaggy being the coach in Scooby-Doo's corner.

Artistic visions: this title is colourful, neat and tidy and there are these 3-D elements [when these doors are open or closed of this monastery or if they are not 3-D effects there is something about them to make them stand out,] there may be other small element's of 3-D effects or something like this; in this title but it should be noted I could be wrong about this.

This title receives: 2/10, this mark is a difficult call to make on one hand I had it in mind when I finished watching it, but on the other hand because I like to be balanced and fair in my reviews, if I didn't get bored and check how much time was left, I could give this title a slightly better mark, based on the grounds that Scooby-Doo and Shaggy get themselves into some sticky situations in this title, but in short because I got bored and I was checking the time to see how much of this title was left, so what we have here is a counterbalance situation.



No comments:

Post a Comment