Thursday 2 August 2018

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 2] Episode 11: Sorcery Squared by AverageMansReviews

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 2] Episode 11: Sorcery Squared by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this is another episode of the highest standards, without saying too much about them, keep an eye out for the action sequences [I will discuss the action sequences briefly later,] but generally speaking they have a big impact in this episode in one way or another.

Basic background information: now for those Visionaries that did not have a power staff, some of them were given the power to give these vehicles magic but the more I look into things the more I get confused, because in Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 2: The Dark Hand of Treachery, this Darkling Lord tries to pilot this vehicle/weapon system and there is this conversation between some other characters and himself where he can fly it, which are but he needs one of these two other characters to infuse it with magic.

Everyone with me so far, now let's talk about this vehicle/weapon system of the Spectral Knights [The Capture Chariot,] this vehicle/weapon system is the biggest that the Spectral Knights have at their disposal, I am just going to bring up one element or two elements to talk about, there are these two flight pod's which on the back of these pods come out this giant hand/bits of arm and throw out these fireball, these sequences are of  the colour of blue [but now here is my point the characters that sit in these flight pods often own a power staff as well [I think I wasn't keeping score] so how can they have a power staff and have the ability to put magic into these smaller flying vehicles as well [when in the previous paragraph I have made reference to the fact that this either shouldn't be happening or this was not made clear or it is just a blooper or something else.

Action sequences/Artistic visions: now at some point we have Destruction going to take on this illusion and consequently beginning this avalanche, this entire sequence [including after Destruction has left,] on both counts be it from an action or an artistic perspective these are of a very high quality. But I just have to point out one little detail how can Destruction see this illusion? [Unless from a logical perspective he can only see it, because his controller sees it,] I would like to talk more but I cannot, but all I can say is this; everything I have said in this paragraph will make sense at some point.

This episode receives: 10/10, if the truth was known it took me a part of one day and a part of another including watching this episode again all the way through to settle on this mark, it is just I couldn't settle on this mark or in fairness and balance I couldn't really settle on the one below it either, because it just felt harsh but in short there are lots of high quality elements to this episode.






No comments:

Post a Comment