Wednesday 29 August 2018

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 1] Episode 6: Divide and Conquer by AverageMansReviews

The Transformers 1984 -- 1987 [Season 1, Volume 1] Episode 6: Divide and Conquer by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this is another excellent episode.

Storyline: without giving too much away there is a rare moment that Megatron and Starscream agree on something.

Artistic visions: in a nutshell Spike Witwicky takes and carries this Autobot's gun I think it was jazz's gun,] which he does use it, this gun looks a little bit big for Spike [I really do like the imagination used in these two elements and Spike tries to pick up Optimus Prime's Ion blaster in a very small element.]

Action sequences: Optimus Prime takes a heavy amount of damage in this episode and has this excellent one-on-one sequence with Megatron, but then again every time these two iconic characters fight it is high quality entertainment anyway.

This episode receives: 9/10, this episode has so much to offer its viewers, now and again there are occasions where I watch or re-watch episodes or projects again sometimes in bits and pieces or from beginning to end, because now and again I do get things wrong as a the wrong order of things or something like this.

The first or second time I watched this episode I came up with this mark 9 out of 10, but what stuck out much more for me the second time around was Chip Chase's speech about no one is truly disabled if he has courage or something to that effect, the first thing I want to point out is this; he shouldn't have said just he, the second thing is; in theory this is a good moral message element, but in reality it may be a different story and the final thing is this; I wasn't going to bring this up the first time around, let's be fair these episodes at the moment are a little bit full on which is good [I can't remember everything about these episodes, I guess that is what makes this TV program re-watchable time after time because generally speaking everything is off a very high quality and if you didn't or don't catch something the first time around, you may get it the second or third time around] and like I said I wasn't going to bring up everything about these episodes but this speech as I have previously said stuck out more.

If it should happen that some people out there in Internet land have an issue with what I have just said I would like to make two points; the first is this; I am more than qualified to have this opinion and my second point is this; this is just my opinion [but let's try to finish this review on a positive as you can see by my marking this episode is excellent.]




No comments:

Post a Comment