Sunday 5 August 2018

Saw 2004 by AverageMansReviews

Saw 2004 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is good

Fundamental elements: there are quick moving effects sequences, mental imagery voice-over elements, background music which is noticeable, time jumps and place jumps.

Action sequences/Puzzles: now I have a feeling when it comes to reviewing this franchise I will be using these two elements together a lot, because I was thinking on how to talk about this film to begin with and then I was thinking about how to talk about the other films as well, this would be a good time to point out throughout this review and other reviews [so in a nutshell it is nothing personal about this franchise,] it is just for anyone which means any age that may or may not read my reviews, I do tone things down to make the review in question safe to read [this just seemed a good time to say this.]

So with saying all that the action sequences/puzzles used in this title are good, I am just going to pick one element to discuss slightly deeper, it would have to be the reverse bear trap where this individual has a certain amount of time to get this thing off her head/face before the time runs out, but for her to get out of this thing she will have to go searching in someone else to find the key.

Performances: in a nutshell there are some that are poor, there are some that are mixed and there are some that are good, as this is the first film I can't say too much more, but I can say more later on in other titles.

This film receives: 7/10, now taking everything into consideration this mark feels right, a 6 is slightly too low and an 8 generally speaking is slightly difficult to justify.


No comments:

Post a Comment