Saturday 21 July 2018

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 4: The Price of Freedom by AverageMansReviews

Visionaries: Knights of the Magical Light 1987 [Season 1, DVD 1] Episode 4: The Price of Freedom by AverageMansReviews














Review Time: this episode is mixed

Basic background information: the Spectral Knights: these are the good people characters [the reason why I say people it is; because there is one female character in this group,] the leader of the Spectral Knights is Leoric, their totems are the colour of blue.

Action sequences: I think at some point throughout reviewing this TV program, you may get fed up of me saying positive things about the action sequences, but in fairness to myself I can't help it, it is one of those kind of things where the action sequences are a big part of the episode or episodes, like for an example; we have elements of a tournament to see [I can't really say too much more than that, because it gets explained in the episode] and on top of that there are other things to see and to experience.

Slavery: I wouldn't be bringing up this; if it wasn't such a consistent element in this episode, in a nutshell it is something I cannot leave out, maybe if it was used less but as things are I just have to say; there are elements of slavery in one way or another.

Blooper: one of the Spectral Knights [Arzon] is handing something to a character in a scene to help out these incoming people [it is something you will have to pay attention to find it, but not too much attention is required to be fair.] But this Spectral Knight shouldn't be here; because without giving too much away he is coming back from being somewhere else with another Spectral Knight [so in short he cannot be in two places at once.]

This episode receives: 5/10, now taking everything into consideration I could just about justify another mark, but I just feel more comfortable with the mark I have chosen [on a quick side note; to cover my own back I am sure there are possibly other bloopers in this TV series and including the other TV series’ at to this point in the past and in the future, but I will only point out the ones that are either interesting or easy to notice briefly not every single one every single time.]


No comments:

Post a Comment