Tuesday 12 June 2018

Mechanic: Resurrection 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Mechanic: Resurrection 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this sequel is good.

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements, with and without subtitles being used, background music, a word or words on screen I think I could be wrong, voice-over elements, time jumps and place jumps. Now it should be pointed out that this title does need some time to get going properly.

Action sequences: there are plenty of weapons being used, combat sequences, underwater sequences, but having said all of that I will be discussing briefly this sequence, the swimming pool sequence which yes it is good, but on reflection this was and is a silly place to put a swimming pool, I am not criticizing these scenes or sequence, I am just saying I am sure there is a safer and better places to put a swimming pool [that is all I have to say, because when you come across it in the film you will know what I mean.]

Performances: they are good.

This film receives: 6/10, now taking everything into consideration this sequel just about does enough to get given this mark as in if you haven't seen it yet, it is good enough for a one-time viewing, but maybe not a repeat viewing film [just based on my opinion.]


No comments:

Post a Comment