Friday 18 May 2018

The Order 2001/2002 by AverageMansReviews

The Order 2001/2002 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are time jumps and place jumps, words and numbers on screen, there are voice-over elements, cultural elements, background music, generally speaking no subtitles being used when another language is in effect [there is one scene where subtitles are being used,] mental imagery with a flashback thing and slow-motion effects.

Action sequences: there are plenty of weapons being used, chasing sequences and other elements, they all do something and give this project some value.

Performances: they are poor.

This film receives: 2/10, yes this may be a short review but then again I don't have too much to say about this title to begin with on a quick side note I could be wrong about the mental imagery and flashback thing, I try not to replay things so much now and as I already did it once to find the tiny usage of the subtitles I chose not to do it again or I think I did it just once, but as I may have said in other reviews you are probably more interested in my opinion of the project in question and I think there is this blooper kind of thing at the end of this title, I say I think because I don't know what it is, it is lots of punches or kicks and other things [if my memory is correct but then again I could be wrong about this element being here in the first place.]


No comments:

Post a Comment