Thursday 17 May 2018

American Made 2017 by AverageMansReviews

American Made 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this project is mixed.

Fundamental elements: there are time jumps and place jumps, word or words on screen and numbers, there are voice-over elements, cultural elements with another language or languages [I cannot tell what language is being used so I don't know if it is just another language or languages,] but for heavy amounts of this title there are no subtitles being used and then for some strange reason there are subtitles being used and there is background music as well.

Performances: they are all okay.

This film receives: 5/10, now this title has been difficult to mark because I think I could just about justify two different numbers a 4 or a 5 out of 10 and I have decided to go with a 5 out of 10, because with taking everything into consideration this film is not poor, but it is average so I decided to go right down the middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment