Saturday 19 May 2018

Dunkirk 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Dunkirk 2017 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is excellent.

Fundamental elements: there are words and numbers on screen, place jumps and time jumps, no subtitles when another language is being used and there is background music, the background music in a nutshell is a mixed bag for me.

Action sequences: they are interesting and well put together [I don't feel comfortable saying anything more on these elements,] because this film is based on real events, it is one of those occasions where I feel more comfortable letting my mark do the talking for me.

Performances: all of these performances are reliably good, all of these performers/characters put over to their audiences what a desperate and unpleasant situation this is and was back then mixed in with a willingness to survive or to stand up when your country needs you.

This film receives: 8/10, now taking everything into consideration I am settled with this mark, because the background music is a mixed bag for me and on a side note I did miss little bits here and there.



No comments:

Post a Comment