Wednesday 16 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 26: Hands of the Mandarin: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 26: Hands of the Mandarin: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good.

Fundamental elements: there are cultural elements, background music, place jumps and time jumps I think.

Character developments: M.O.D.O.K. at some point in this episode explains why he puts up with the Mandarin and Stark/Iron Man comes to realize he sometimes needs help from other people or something to that effect.

Action sequences: they are good and we see Stark/Iron Man vs. the Mandarin for the final time.

This episode receives: 7/10, now if the truth was known I have watched this episode twice, just to make sure I didn't miss anything, but having said that I still missed bits and pieces the first and second time around. But I have to say that the final battle is a little bit short for me. Now I have said all of this; looking back over this TV program I have been struggling not to make this point now and again or it has just come to me but whatever the point may be, as this is the final episode it would seem a good time to bring up this point. The more I watched of this TV program the more the Mandarin is and was on screen, there is just one thing that kept popping into my mind and it would be this; how did the MCU get this character wrong [and before I have people leaving comments that without telling you too much, it wasn't him in the film title of Iron Man 3 2013, I know this; but it was him] and yes I am aware that what I have just said makes very little sense, so all I can suggest is for you to go and watch the film, so it makes sense.

I mean they had the right performer in Ben Kingsley, but in a nutshell the storyline elements and the whole it is the Mandarin but it isn't the Mandarin thing even to this day irritates me so much [I could go on and on about this point but I will not,] but in this TV program briefly it shows what kind of character we could have seen in the film I have just mentioned [and yes we do see elements of this iconic character in this film and without repeating myself too much the right performer was put in place, but what we ended up with was something in a nutshell; well it is just mind-boggling I think this is the best way for me to put it.




No comments:

Post a Comment