Monday 14 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 25: Hands of the Mandarin: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc C, 3] Episode 25: Hands of the Mandarin: Part 1 by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good.

Character developments: there are many returning characters, my next point will not make much sense now but if you watch this TV program up to this point in the right order, my point will make sense. Now at some point a character gets something of a technological standpoint put into his back and without giving too much away in this episode we see these characters having to stay away from this fog, because if they go in to it I think mostly everything of a technical background anything like this stops working. But for some strange reason this character is not affected whatsoever but Stark/iron Man is greatly affected [I would like to tell you more, but I cannot simply based on the facts I would be telling you too much of not one but two different episodes] and if it should happen I am wrong about this; I will apologize right now but it is one of those kind of points that is worthwhile mentioning even if I am correct or wrong.

Action sequences: they are all good and entertaining, here are just two examples that you can see in this episode a glider and parachutes gets used at different points.

This episode receives: 7/10, now I can't say too much about this point; but what I can say is this; something in this episode gets revealed and I have to say in my opinion the pay off in the moment is like this or feels like this ["okay moving on" or something to that effect] and it deserves or deserved much more than this or in the interest of fairness and balance may be they are going to do something in the next episode, but as I have already said in the moment or by this time the moment has gone, but generally speaking this episode is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment