Tuesday 1 May 2018

Highlander III: The Final Dimension 1994/1995 [this title has many alternative names or known as] by AverageMansReviews

Highlander III: The Final Dimension 1994/1995 [this title has many alternative names or known as] by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this sequel is poor.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements, cultural elements with another language being used without subtitles, there are time jumps and place jumps, words on screen and background music.

Action sequences/Breaking one rule: there are training sequences and weapons being used and those kinds of things really, moving on this film breaks one of its rules, no fighting on holy ground, in fact the lead character points this out, but they still fight.

Performances: they are poor, but now taking two minutes to think about it and in the interest of fairness and balance I am not too sure if it is the performances which are poor or if what was given to them was poor or a mixture between these two elements.

This film receives: 2/10, yes this review is short but then again this film title is boring or hard work to watch yes I have seen this title throughout the years I think, I say I think because every time, I see it eventually I seemed to have distant memories about it or forget about it [yes I did replay some elements of this film for one example to make sure that they did break one of their rules.]




No comments:

Post a Comment