Wednesday 2 May 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 13: The Wedding of Iron Man by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 13: The Wedding of Iron Man by AverageMansReviews















Review Time:  this episode is good.

Fundamental elements: there are place jumps and time jumps, mental imagery I think [I could be wrong,] cultural elements, voice-over elements and background music.

Character developments: now in the interest of fairness and balance it doesn't matter if you are a good person character or an evildoer, there are some annoying characters and no I am not going to list them all here, but all I am going to say is this; these episodes up to this point anyway would be getting  better marks or possibly the same mark depending on the episode, but it better version of the number [I cannot remember every single episode I have reviewed of this TV series,] but I think you get the point; that if some of these characters or character developments weren't so irritating, I would be finding these episodes more enjoyable than what I am at the moment, don't get me wrong I am finding these episodes enjoyable, but there are some moments which as I have made clear they are annoying.

The only reason why I am bringing this up now is because at different points in this episode, there are some good examples of what I mean by these characters are annoying, on a positive note I like the mechanical or robotic or something, this bird, this character is a good touch whenever he is used [I think we see this character on some rare occasions.]

Storyline: this is one of those occasions where I get it, meaning on both sides evil or good I get what they are trying to do [without saying too much trying to work out things,] but I am in two minds if I like these recapping elements or not, I think I do like these elements and just maybe some of these characters in this episode have put me off this episode.

Action sequences: they are good.

This episode receives: 7/10, this episode is good, there is always something to see or going on in this episode and on a side note the bird is a Raven, I went back looking for the information in previous episodes and we have that female teenager or possibly teenager back from a previous episode as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment