Sunday 29 April 2018

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 12: Origin of Iron Man: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews

Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 12: Origin of Iron Man: Part 2 by AverageMansReviews
















Review Time:  this episode is excellent.

Fundamental elements: there are voice-over elements [for one example because this is the second part, they do this recap thing of the previous episode,] there are cultural elements, place jumps and time jumps and not forgetting background music.

Character developments: now before I continue I would like to say I could be wrong on what I am going to say next, but at the same time I am a little bit confused. Now I have gotten that out of the way with in Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc A, 1] Episode 8: Origin of the Mandarin, the Mandarin meets apparently Fin Fang Foom for the first time [he is silver and not green,] but without giving too much away move forward to this episode we get shown these two dragons, one silver and the other gold, they are replicas of Fin Fang Foom which are not alive like me and you [the reason for this is a good one and it makes sense, but I am not going to tell you,] now slightly moving on to Living Laser, now this character first appears in this TV program in the episode Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B, 2] Episode 10: Iron Man to the Second Power: Part 2, but the problem is in Iron Man 94 -- 96 [Disc B,2] Episode 11: Origin of Iron Man: Part 1, it does feel like this was meant to be his first appearance, based on the facts the Mandarin releases him from his statue state [or something like a statue, he is just stuck in one position until the Mandarin releases him.

Storyline/Origin storyline: these elements are very good.

Action sequences: these are entertaining.

This episode receives: 8/10, now if the truth was known I have re-dictated most of this paragraph, I originally said this episode feels closer to an 8 than a 7, but taking two minutes to think about it Fin Fang Foom with or without his brothers [that is what he calls them,] he has always been seen as a big deal but now he has two brothers, it looks like and feels like he has more to work with, so if they use these characters consistently in the future episodes there is a good percentage that says these three characters will be a great source of entertainment to any episode in the future of this TV program [yes I did replay some elements of some episodes including this one to make sure or I think I have gotten the information right that I have used in this episode, about the previous episodes.]


No comments:

Post a Comment