Saturday 31 March 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 2] Episode 13: Battle Lines by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 2] Episode 13: Battle Lines by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: now with taking everything into consideration like Scott is being Scott there is only one mark I could give this episode.

Dialogue exchanges: they have a great impact on this episode here and now and for the future episodes [I should just point out I haven't seen the next or the future episodes yet,] without saying too much it feels like the groundwork has been laid out for a little while, I wouldn't like to put a time frame on the amount of episodes this storyline may take up, but if they have done it right it should impact quite a few episodes in one way or another [before I receive comments I know the previous episodes are somewhat linked together depending on what element they are focusing on at that point,] but in a nutshell this episode suggests from now on the battle lines have been drawn.

Action sequences: they are lots and lots of fun for one example we get the X-Men vs. The Brotherhood, I really do like how The Brotherhood have been shown in this TV series, it is something like this; okay they may lose against the X-Men, but as a group of characters they will still come back, time after time and are still seen as a group of characters that shouldn't be crossed, because against anyone else they are a dangerous threat and should be shown a level of respect or to be feared, in fairness and balance this group of characters are still a dangerous threat to the X-Men as well.

This episode receives: 10/10, in a nutshell it has a really strong identity to it and it knows what it wants to do and gets on with it, as I have already said I haven't seen the next episodes yet, but it would seem logical to continue this storyline in the next episode [on a side note yes I did replay an element of this episode [because I think I did missed some dialogue or dialogue exchange or something, but as this does not affect my enjoyment level of this episode,] the marking stands as it is, for those people that have been reading my reviews long enough, you should know that I have been trying to stop announcing little things like this or many other things like if for some reason I miss out elements or use the subtitles facilities on a project it is no big deal or I don't like discussing everything anyway, but as you can see from my recent reviews I have been trying to work on it and try not to be worried about missing the smallest detail or forgetting the smallest detail, maybe one day I will stop focusing on the smallest details and stop announcing every little thing as well [unless it brings a point to the review in question or it affects my viewing experience then I will bring it up or them up.]

Whilst I am on the subject if you have ever wondered why my text is so big, I tried to cater for people which have visual difficulties or people that have dyslexic tendencies, as I have them myself.









No comments:

Post a Comment