Friday 23 March 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 1] Episode 7: Wolverine vs. Hulk by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 1] Episode 7: Wolverine vs. Hulk by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: generally speaking this episode is excellent

Character developments/Action sequences: now without giving too much away and by my count the audience has four well-known characters in this episode, which makes this episode interesting and lots of fun

The action sequences are highly entertaining and if I had to pick out one tiny action sequence it is where Bruce Banner as the Hulk throws this massive snowball at this armoured helicopter/chopper [ I think it is armoured.]

This episode receives: 8/10, now this episode gave me a good headache because I was struggling to give this episode an 8 or 9 out of 10, I could justify both numbers well or at least stand by both numbers, but if I really had to stand by one I would prefer or slightly feel more comfortable with the 8 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment