Monday 26 March 2018

Universal Soldier 1992 by AverageMansReviews

Universal Soldier 1992 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is good.

Fundamental elements: there is a word or words with numbers on screen, there is a time jump and place jumps there are also cultural elements without subtitles being used [but in fairness and balance and taking an educated guess these elements are not important.] The background music is noticeable when it is in effect in this title, a flashback mental imagery thing gets used in this title at some points and there are slow-motion effects being used.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used and everything that comes with that, combat sequences and other elements, generally speaking the action sequences in this project good value, meaning they are interesting; they are entertaining and reliable elements to this project throughout.

Performances: the performances in this project are difficult to put into words, because they are not poor but they are far from Oscar-winning performances as well, I think it is safe to say that everyone from this cast puts in a decent performance.

This film receives: 7/10, this is one of those occasions where I had a choice between a 6 or 7 out of 10 [in fact I had to re-dictate this paragraph] because I changed my mind after dictating it. But putting that to one side for a minute, I feel more comfortable with a 7 out of 10, because this title doesn't do anything wrong in theory, meaning it is what it is which is an action and science-fiction film title and it sticks to that.

Now if it should happen that I watched the project in parts for some reason or watch it with the subtitles on or replay elements or absolutely anything like this; this in itself is no big deal it is just for an example whilst watching this film I could watch roughly the first section of it and then I had to go and do something else, this is nothing against this project [unless I tell you something to the effect of "Man this film is so boring I had to take some breaks just to get through it",] but other than that it isn't anything to do with the project, it is just at some point I would like to watch longer films and other than sitting down to watch it from beginning to end, this would be my second option, but then again as long as I get through it and review it, it doesn't really matter how I do it [I will try not to bring this up again in the future, but and I just simply telling you what is happening.]

No comments:

Post a Comment