Tuesday 27 March 2018

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 2] Episode 9: Future X by AverageMansReviews

Wolverine and the X-Men 08 -- 09 [Volume 2] Episode 9: Future X by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good, I don't have too much to say about this episode really, I mean don't get me wrong it is good, but it does feel like it is setting the groundwork for the future episodes, yes I am aware that the previous episodes or the future episodes may do this as well [for an example may be in the final section or scenes of the episode with a dialogue exchange or something else,] but in fairness and balance they still put a lot of effort into this episode.

Action sequences: they are good and entertaining.

This episode receives: 7/10, I have only two more things to say; now without saying too much the Sentinels from the future in this episode are not that appealing to me I much more prefer the ones from the X-Men 92 -- 97 TV series they have a better feel to them and the final thing is this; as I have already said this episode is good.


No comments:

Post a Comment