Friday 9 March 2018

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory 1995 by AverageMansReviews

Under Siege 2: Dark Territory 1995 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now let's be honest I can't take this sequel too seriously, because within the opening section or there or thereabouts, the audience has this character deciding to use this technology to look at this half naked woman and I should point out other characters are watching him do this as well.

Fundamental core: there are place jumps and there is background music being used, it is noticeable and easy to pick up on. The more I was watching this sequel, the more I was becoming aware of every minute passing, don't get me wrong I did find some things to work with in this review but having said that, there would have to be some years between this viewing to my next viewing of this title that is all I am saying.

Action sequences: the action sequences range from weapons being used, combat sequences, explosions, different places connected to the train including off it and other elements as well, but generally speaking these action sequences give this project some decent and respectable value.

Performances: these themselves are a real mixed bag, because there are a couple of performers that do a good job or somewhere around this word whilst others range from okay to poor or somewhere around here [I don't know if it was because I lost some of my interest watching this project or if it was the dialogue exchanges or something else but now and again I had to rewind some scenes just to stay focused on this title with what was happening or being said.

This film receives: 5/10, generally speaking this title is mixed I mean yes this storyline makes sense, the computer technology elements are good and as I have already discussed in this review there are some good to okay elements as well. But then again this sequel has downsides here are just some examples like an immature element or some poor performances and my focus on this sequel kept drifting.

No comments:

Post a Comment