Thursday 1 March 2018

S.W.A.T.: Firefight 2011 by AverageMansReviews

S.W.A.T.: Firefight 2011 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now usually I would give you a long speech on how poor this film is, but in this case I will just say this; "Man this film is boring."

Fundamental elements: this film uses a lot of background music and it is noticeable, there are place jumps and I think one time jump [on a side note from now on I will not be pointing out every small detail as it relates to the fundamental elements,] simply because in some of my previous reviews we are talking about the smallest details and secondly if something really irritates me I will point it out anyway or on the other side of the coin if I like it. So instead of me pointing out the smallest detail like for an example I watched this film over two days or begin from the beginning again or anything like this; this is not important but what is important is I finished watching it. I can focus on something like for another example this film never really feels like it is going to get out of first gear.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used, training sequences and other bits and pieces.

Performances: now I am a little bit stuck here, simply because I don't know if it is the performers which may make this film poor or this film does look and feel like it was made on a budget [I could be wrong but I can only put here what I see, how I feel and other bits and pieces] or the fact that this particular script isn't that good in the first place [meaning it is somewhat predictable,] so as far as I can tell, there are at least three good reasons why this film is poor, so I am going to say that maybe these performers did the best or okay with what was given to them.

This film receives: 2/10, this film is poor.



No comments:

Post a Comment