Wednesday 28 February 2018

Snakes on a Plane 2006 by AverageMansReviews

Snakes on a Plane 2006 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now until today I had never seen this film and in a nutshell I have to ask how did this film get given the green light to go ahead into production.

Fundamental elements: there are place jumps, there are cultural elements and the background music is really easy to pick up on and it does nothing for me whatsoever.

Snakes perspective: now at some points in this title the audience gets to see things from the snake’s perspective, this element is okay.

Action sequences: there are weapons being used, training and other bits and pieces.

Performances: now if you want three reasons to watch this project here they are:  Samuel L. Jackson, Samuel L. Jackson and Samuel L. Jackson, I know this is just one point but in fairness this is such a good point I was thinking I would use it three times. How can I put this; he just makes things happen [I am not talking about the script,] he gives this film a sense of direction or his stage presence, gives this film life, his dialogue exchanges to anyone or with anyone gives this title a sense of realism.

This film receives: 4/10, I am going to say this; now if this film didn't have Samuel L. Jackson as Neville Flynn/the lead role, this film would be receiving less marks, but with him in this title and as the lead role he takes this poor film and at least tries to make something of it.



No comments:

Post a Comment