Tuesday 6 March 2018

Sniper: Special Ops 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Sniper: Special Ops 2016 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: well I don't know where to start really other than this film doesn't have too many positives for me to speak of.

Fundamental elements: now at the beginning of this title there are news reports and radio talking [of some description,] there are place jumps, words on screen and I think some form of background music is being used at some points throughout this project and there are cultural elements [no subtitles but to be fair there is a character that is an interpreter,] if I have missed out anything or got anything wrong, to be honest I quickly became bored of this project, this film moves slowly and it never really captured my interest whatsoever, so for an example if there are any time jumps and I miss them or anything like this; this project is just hard work to keep focus on, I mean like I said earlier I think there is some background music being used, but I am not too sure now, because my brain got so tired of watching this film that it kind of switched off at some points.

Action sequences: there are plenty of weapons being used and those kinds of things.

Performances: generally speaking let's be fair these performances range from poor or anywhere around this word to okay, okay meaning at least there are some performers in this project trying to make something of what was given to them.

This film receives: 2/10, now if I have the choice I will never be watching this title again [unless I have lost this review or someone would like to watch it and I have been asked to watch it with them.]

No comments:

Post a Comment