Friday 23 February 2018

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 8] Episode 75: Cliff Hanger by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 8] Episode 75: Cliff Hanger by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is mixed, but I have a lot said about this episode

5 things about this episode

V.E.N.O.M. demonstration: at the beginning of this episode there are these voice-over elements by Miles Mayhem [the leader of V.E.N.O.M.] over these scenes or sequences showing what some of his members of his group can do with their weapon systems/vehicles.

Character developments: now as far as I am concerned, they have left it too late [way, way too late for these kind of things,] such as the back story or some of it between Miles Mayhem and Matt Tracker [the leader of M.A.S.K.] and I just have to point out when was it common knowledge that these two characters are in control of these two groups individually, because most people seem to know it.

Racing/Action sequences: these elements are good

Ending message: in a nutshell it is this; when leaving your dog in your car leave a small gap in the window for the temperature to stay cool , because if not your dog will get hot and wouldn't be able to breathe

This episode receives: 54% approval, now if there were more episodes to come I would say it would have plenty to work with here, but as this is the final episode from my unbiased perspective they kind of rushed everything, let me put it this way I could easily justify just another two episodes using the formula of part 1 and 2 and call it "The Final Battle" and as this is the final episode I just wanted to say there are new weapon systems/vehicles which have either wheels or  caterpillar-tracks on them  or something else, by the way if I have missed something out about these newest weapon systems or in some cases weapons systems/vehicles I think it would be a good time just to point out I never discuss everything in any project, but you will see the newest weapon systems or weapon systems/vehicles in the later episodes.





No comments:

Post a Comment