Thursday 22 February 2018

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 8] Episode 72: For One Shining Moment by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 8] Episode 72: For One Shining Moment by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is mixed

5 things about this episode

Motorsports/Action sequences: the first thing I want to say is this; yes the racing sequences or the Demolition Derby [in the interest of fairness, because I haven't seen the next episodes if they wanted to put on another Derby, that would be interesting, but just one more, because I think they have only done one Demolition Derby at this point anyway] or anything other are good elements, but the second thing I want to say is this; they are getting a bit tiresome now, but the action sequences are still good.

Split-screens: these are small elements to this episode but they are good.

No-show list: Scott, T-Bob, the M.A.S.K. computer and this is just a little list.

Ending message: in a nutshell, in an earthquake situation go and stand in a door frame or underneath a table. Now this does feel like one of those situations where I should use one of these; disclaimer if you are ever in one of these situations, I will not be held responsible for anything that goes wrong [if it does] I am just simply talking about this ending message and nothing more [and this goes for any ending message that appears in any TV program I review.]

This episode receives: 52% approval, as I have already said in one way or another in this review there are some good elements, but these episodes need some form of freshening up even if it is just to get us over the finishing line [the end of this TV series.]


No comments:

Post a Comment