Thursday 22 February 2018

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 8] Episode 73: High Noon by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 8] Episode 73: High Noon  by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is good

5 things about this episode

Racing elements/Action sequences: these elements are good

No-show list: the M.A.S.K. computer and this is just a little list.

Underground elements: at least these elements are something different and not only that they are good as well.

Ending message: in a nutshell this ending message is this: wear a helmet [in this example Scott is sitting on T-Bob,] the first thing I should point out is this; this message is very important for health and safety reasons. But the second thing I want to say is this; I could be wrong, in fairness I cannot remember all of these episodes, just to cover my own back if he has done it is only for very rare occasions [but I am at least 85% sure] I think Scott has never worn a helmet whilst sitting on T-Bob before this ending message and in the opening credits to this TV program Scott is on T-Bob at some point and he still isn't wearing a helmet.

This episode receives: 70% approval, now let's be fair this episode does have many interesting to good elements to work with and it does stick to its plan and after many previous episodes which were mixed I am just happy to have one episode that has some kind of push behind it going forward from beginning to end.


No comments:

Post a Comment