Friday 26 January 2018

Vampires Suck 2010 by AverageMansReviews

Vampires Suck 2010 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is poor.

Fundamental core: yes absolutely I would usually break down different elements and discuss them individually, but to somewhat speed up this review I will just go ahead and say "the entire fundamental core and its elements are terrible, be it the time jumps or possibly place jumps, hey what can I say I wasn't really paying attention. The background music or the voice-over elements or anything else, I just found it difficult or painful to watch."

Comedy level: this itself is a very mixed bag meaning it ranges from why am I watching this film to cheap and tacky to okay I giggled or that was funny. Now I had to take some breaks while watching this film, this project was putting me to sleep with the amount of comedy references or styles which are designed to be of a lowbrow nature [on a side note generally speaking the character developments are very weak as well,] but where the cheap and tacky and okay I giggled elements come into effect, it is where the viewers may think sometimes "That scene or sequence was just really, really silly and not in a good way." For me there were some occasions where I was watching this film behind my hands, yes I have a wide open mind but after some time I was like "Okay you can give it a break now."

Now here are the good moments of this project and the comedy level which was funny [without saying too much,] Ken Jeong as Daro this performer does make an impact on this project and his performance/character developments are good and not forgetting he is funny as well.

This film receives: 20% approval, this is one of those occasions where I just wanted to see this project again so I could do this review again and possibly never see it again, if I had the choice [I may have to watch it, if someone wants to watch it and I have to watch it with them.]


No comments:

Post a Comment