Wednesday 24 January 2018

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 6] Episode 49: Follow the Rainbow by AverageMansReviews

M.A.S.K. [Mobile Armored Strike Kommand] 85 -- 86 [Disc 6] Episode 49: Follow the Rainbow by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: this episode is average to good.

5 things about this episode

Scott and T-Bob: water elements or using these rocks to get somewhere safe are good.

Information: the M.A.S.K. computer gives information.

Storyteller: now at some point in this episode a character tells this story, it is another good element.

Split-screens: this comes into effect when we have the masks come down over these character's heads

Ending message: the ending message is roughly this: don't add lighter fluid to a fire which is burning, it may explode

This episode receives: 56% approval, generally speaking this episode does feel like it need some time to get going properly, but as you can see it does have some good elements at different points, on a side note from now on I will be withdrawing such comments as "I had to take a break while reviewing this project." Because at the end of the day for an example if I am watching a long film or just in case if I have to rewind things just to make sure I put them in the right order in their review or I may have not heard it correctly or something else then that is not anything for me to worry about or talk about in any of my reviews in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment