Saturday 9 September 2017

Lost Boys: The Tribe 2008 by AverageMansReviews

Lost Boys: The Tribe 2008 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: this film is rubbish, there is only one good thing about this project, but I will discuss that later, but as I have already said this film is rubbish I cannot say that enough, that is for sure.

Storyline: someone please wake me up when this project has finished, there is nothing I like about this storyline, yes usually I would give you a longer review, but in this case this film doesn't give me much to work with.

Characters: I have to be honest when I say this; for at least 90% of this project I found these characters to be incredibly tedious, there is just nothing to them [what you see when you first meet any of these characters, that is what you get for the rest of the project.]

Corey Feldman as Edgar Frog: this/he is the only good thing about this film title, at least when this character is on screen he tries to make things interesting and slightly funny from time to time.

Action sequences: there is no imagination to them whatsoever, yes they are messy and there are weapons being used in some cases but nothing for me to get excited by or at least to put it in this review.

This film receives: 7% approval, how can I put this; it was good to see Corey Feldman as Edgar Frog, but having said that I was very, very happy to see the closing credits [there is a very small sequence of events after the first set of closing credits.]


No comments:

Post a Comment