Sunday 10 September 2017

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 2013 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: I don't know what to say about this film, the artistic visions are interesting and highly engaging, but everything else is either really cheesy as it relates to its comedy level or really quite tedious [as it relates to everything else.]

Artistic visions: now this element to this project is the strongest positive by some distance, for an example at some point in this adventure the audience will meet these really interesting creatures which have been made out of food, there has been wonderful imagination used on these creatures not only from a visual perspective, but also from a character development perspective as well, where if we have these creatures on Earth or similar they will try and act the same in this adventure [I am not sure if every creature comes from Earth or in some cases if it is just someone's imagination, I'm not criticizing this, just pointing it out.]

Comedy level: at one point I was banging my head against my table, because on one hand it feels like this film is not that funny or they are just trying too hard or they are just really cheesy comments or something like that or on the other hand these creatures in this project are now and again funny and as I have already said interesting and highly engaging [to the point where the audience just wants to watch these creatures do whatever they are doing,] instead of the actual main characters and the main storyline, on a side note I did find myself laughing at some other things, now I don't know if it was because it was funny or if my brain was getting bored of waiting for something to be funny.

Storyline: boredom was beginning to set in after the first 15 minutes   that is all I have to say as it relates to the storyline.

This film receives: 40% approval, now you may be thinking this percentage is a little bit high considering I didn't like most of this project. But the imagination, artistic visions, the creatures and their personality traits really do save this sequel in a big, big way.


No comments:

Post a Comment