Tuesday 12 September 2017

Blade Runner 1982 by AverageMansReviews

Blade Runner 1982 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: the only problem I have with this title is the words on the screen at the beginning, they are okay I am not a strong reader

Fundamental core/Artistic visions: now I know it is very rare that I actually put these two elements together, but in this case this is what this film does, it has this old-style of mystery, investigation and crime, where we have our lead character checking out information, potentially looking for clues and so on and so forth [where the fundamental core is consistently moving with these atmosphere controls that, for an example allows the audience members to feel how our lead role is feeling from time to time throughout this project.

Artistic visions, well not to be lazy but the artistic visions are there to be seen consistently, this science-fiction/warn down society has wonderful imagination to it, be it these very tall buildings with elevators going up the side of them or on the street level where everybody is busy trying to make a living or possibly rundown buildings or possibly garbage [there is so much to see that from a visual perspective, this film takes its audiences from our world into theirs and how could I forget you have advertisements anywhere as well.

Cast: the cast all do a fantastic job throughout this project, because without giving too much away, these characters are well-defined to be what they are meant to be [as I have already said I am trying not to give too much away,] all the dialogue exchanges are purposeful as it moves everything forward slowly but surely to the next point in the film and whilst I am on the subject these points don't have to be big points either, but they are talked about at some stage. Now generally speaking the character developments of any character in this project highlights, that to survive in this modernized world, you may have to have this hard outer shell, there are moments where this is not the case but they are very brief, in a nutshell is like when any character heads out to face this society, it's like the outer shell gets put on.

This film receives: 93% approval, this film is excellent this was the first time I have seen this film from beginning to end. But I am now wondering if I want to see this sequel, you see as everyone should know by now I deal with facts so with that being said as far as I am concerned based on the facts, they couldn't touch TRON [1982] with TRON: Legacy [2010] so I am not sure they will be able to do any better or to be fair and reasonable I would even accept giving Blade Runner 2049 [2017] a positive review if I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment