Sunday 30 July 2017

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 2014 by AverageMansReviews

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 2014 by AverageMansReviews

Review Time: now it is very rare I do this; but it will make sense in the long run. The only good things to this project are Andrew Garfield as Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Emma Stone as Gwen Stacy, they have good chemistry on screen.

Storyline: now I have gotten the good bits and pieces out of the way with first here we go are you ready for everything else? This storyline has been designed very strongly to suggest that there will be a sequel in the future, but there will not be a sequel based on the fact, this character has been rebooted and they are now doing something different with him.

When I say designed very strongly to suggest there will be a sequel, I will even go one more step and give you a percentage of how much they suggest there will be a sequel, I would say at least 80% of this project either tells its audiences enough information or in one way or another leaves things open for the sequel to pick them up and continue them in the next project [these storyline elements are big and they needed another film title to explain everything.]

It actually took me two sittings to get through this project in one day, even as just a film title this film goes on for too long, it is roughly 142 minutes long. I have to be honest my interest in this project ran out roughly 65 minutes in, so the remaining time was hard work for me, in fact if my memory is correct this would be the only second time I have seen this title once a the cinema and once today so I could do this review.

Special-effects/Action sequences: they are nothing special for me.

Enemies: now I have no idea what they were doing with these enemies of Spider-Man, at least one of them feels very last minute and the other two are irritating, because they are either complaining or moaning about something or seeking revenge which in turn [makes these characters very boring.]

This film receives: 16% approval, I don't know what to say about this film title, because I have either said it already or you at least get what I'm trying to say, so I will finish off by saying; generally speaking this sequel is really poor.


No comments:

Post a Comment