Sunday 30 July 2017

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 4] Episode 20: Dawn of Dragoon by AverageMansReviews

He-Man and the Masters of the Universe 83 -- 85 [Volume 4] Episode 20: Dawn of Dragoon by AverageMansReviews















Review Time: I don't know which is worse the fact that this episode has been based around Orko or there is no Skeletor but there are some references to him, the character which is the enemy in this episode does okay and if I had to pick a character to make at least one more appearance in this series, this character would be it, because with a better episode which has more things going on, I think, they could get more out of this character.

Prince Adam/He-Man and Cringer/Battle Cat: the audience gets to see a good mixture between these four characters [yes I am aware that technically this is one person and one creature,] but as they kind of timeshare this episode it makes sense for me to bring up all four characters and yes these four characters are the strongest assets to this episode.

Between these four characters there are excellent, action sequences as Prince Adam and Cringer are dealing with things in their own ways to begin with and then obviously He-Man and Battle Cat do things their way. I can't tell you too much more than that because that would be too much information, but what I can say is this; this was an interesting way to get Prince Adam and Cringer some screen time [to show off more of their personalities and other bits and pieces.]

Ending message: is roughly; talk about your problems with family or friends.

This episode receives: 44% approval, this percentage is to highlight the fact this episode has been based around Orko which as everyone should know by now this character just annoys me, as I have already shown in this review there are some really good bits to it, in actual fact when I was watching this episode, I was saying to myself "Good bit, tedious bit and then repeating the cycle good bit, tedious bit."


No comments:

Post a Comment