Sunday 18 June 2017

Sucker Punch 2011 by AverageMansReviews

Sucker Punch 2011 by AverageMansReviews

I really just don't like this film.

Review Time: straight off the bat this film has an unsettling approach to how the women characters are being used in this project [that is all I would like to say on this matter.]

Background music: this element is an ever present element used in this project and when I say an ever present element, I would feel comfortable suggesting roughly a high percentage of maybe 75% of the time there is some kind of background music or something to that effect being used in this project and man it is so boring and monotonous.

Storyline: ZZZzz [Oh sorry I have just woken up from being absolutely bored by this project,] the storyline does make sense, but you really, really have to pay 100% attention to what is happening and even then the storyline isn't that good anyway.

Action sequences: these elements are somewhat enjoyable, but even these elements after some time lose their appeal [either they have too much in the way of special effects being used or as I have already said, it's audiences may get tired from trying to keep up with this film in the first place.]

This film receives: 10% approval, simply put yes the action sequences have their uses, but generally speaking I would suggest avoiding this film.


No comments:

Post a Comment