Sunday 18 June 2017

The Hatton Garden Job 2017 by AverageMansReviews

The Hatton Garden Job 2017 by AverageMansReviews

I am hoping that everyone is having a good weekend.

Review Time: this film is actually based on true events, so the storyline works incredibly well because of that.

Performances: I know this would be a strange place to begin, because I usually leave it until the closing stages of my reviews. But because this film is situated around these characters, it makes sense for me to discuss them first and I have to say I really like this cast, not only for their high standards of performances but also because there are elements of a down to earth nature about these characters and this film as well.

The down to earth nature comes from the fact that most of these characters are of a mature age, so now and again throughout this project, the audiences watching this film will get the feeling and seeing that these criminals are mentally, spiritually and willing to do the job, but physical age and other bits and pieces may slow them down a bit [in a nutshell the mind is willing but the body not so much.]

Fundamental core: such as the scene consistencies and the atmosphere control elements are smooth, efficient as from beginning to end

This film receives: 78% approval, an excellent film that should be seen at least once in your lifetime.


No comments:

Post a Comment