Monday 19 June 2017

RoboCop 2014 by AverageMansReviews

RoboCop 2014 by AverageMansReviews

Well this film was a tedious watch.

Review Time: I may as well begin with the good reasons why you should want to watch this film in the first place and they are as follows in no particular order: Samuel L. Jackson, Michael Keaton, Michael K. Williams and Gary Oldman, All these performers in one way or another try to make this film feel as real as possible with their dialogue exchanges and stage presences.

Action sequences: when I think about these elements in this project it makes me very, very sleepy. Because all they are is flashy bits and pieces, with many weapons being used and that is about it really.

Fundamental core: how can I put this, there is a reason why I have only seen this film twice, once at the cinema and once so I could do this film review again. I became more and more aware that this film is roughly 2 hours long give or take some minutes. The fundamental core itself such as the scene consistencies and the atmosphere control elements are either really flat or really stretched out [from my unbiased perspective I feel comfortable suggesting that the action-packed sequences looked somewhat flashy or attempt to deliver high-octane action, to kind of distract its audiences from the very cumbersome movement of this project generally speaking.]

This film receives: 30% approval, now I had to think really hard about this percentage, because as I have already said I found this film to be tedious, but the performers I have mentioned in this review, really do save this project from being a complete disaster piece.


No comments:

Post a Comment