Thursday 5 September 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW All Out 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for AEW All Out 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Warning Speculation: there will be speculation in this content.

Pac vs. Champ Will Osprey; Singles match for the AEW International Championship: my pick is Will Osprey. At some point down the line it would be nice to see these two team up; from the perspective of I don't like him and the feeling is mutual, but I will go to war with you, because we can make chaos together that kind of chemistry

Blackpool Combat Club's: Claudio Castagnoli & Wheeler Yuta vs. The Elite's: The Young Bucks': Matthew & Nicholas Jackson; Tag team Match for the AEW World Tag Team Championship: my pick is Matthew & Nicholas Jackson. As I have recently said it just feels too soon to drop these championships, but if there is any consolation I can see this team being the ones to overthrow these champions at some point in the future, just not now and I will be making reference to this situation again later on in one way or another.

Willow Nightingale vs. Kris Statlander [Stokely Hathaway;] Chicago Street Fight: my pick is Kris Statlander. This match slot should be a lot of messy carnage, but I do smell potentially a debut/return to assist Statlander, to make this trio combination of manager and two wrestlers.

To Be Determined vs. To Be Determined vs. To Be Determined vs. Champ The Elite's: Kazuchika Okada; Four-Way Match for the AEW Continental Championship: my pick is Kazuchika Okada. Whomever his opponents are I still see him as champion after this pay-per-view with or without assistance from The Elite. On a quick side note; the reason why I am not waiting to find out his opponents for this content; it's because I just want to get this content out as I have some other content to do and I don't have time to keep filling this content out. But and I do stress this is massively speculation; if there is one empty space left heading into this pay-per-view, I can see a returning Kenny Omega taking this spot to build a story arc involving The Elite.

MJF vs. Daniel Garcia; Singles Match: my pick is MJF. This match slot should be all the most high-quality, but it is just a case of elevating Garcia and putting him over in defeat.

Hikaru Shida vs. Champ Mercedes Moné; Singles Match for the AEW TBS Championship; Kamille is barred from ringside: my pick is Mercedes Moné. This smells of another potential debut or return to assist Moné retain here to make this a trio stable of all females.

AEW TNT Champion The Elite's: Jack Perry vs. Champ vs. Blackpool Combat Club's: Bryan Danielson; Singles Match for the AEW World Championship: my pick is Bryan Danielson. This match should be good, but I do feel like that they could and probably will build a storyline where Danielson targets The Elite and tries to pick off one at the time over the next month or so after this match slot with support from his other faction members.

Swerve Strickland [with Prince Nana] vs. "Hangman" Adam Page; Unsanctioned Lights Out Steel Cage Match: my pick is Swerve Strickland. Based on after losing his AEW World Championship, he could do with a bounce back on pay-per-view, but where we are right now, there can be an argument for one or even outcome, as long as they don't somehow find a way to draw this match one or the other is workable as it relates to a storyline after this; like the previous match slot.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment