Thursday 1 August 2024

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Shane McMahon & Tony Khan meeting on Wednesday 31/07/2024 by AverageMansReviews

Reactionary To The Wrestling News of: Shane McMahon & Tony Khan meeting on Wednesday 31/07/2024 by AverageMansReviews

Warning speculation based/opinion based content incoming:

Generally speaking: now we have no idea what was discussed in the meeting, for all we know they could be discussing what Subway to eat that day 90% says probably not but I think you get my point.

But back in reality; hypothetically speaking of course if Shane does join AEW, I have already seen some people not interested in this and to that I say; you can't see the bigger picture then. Now for myself I am indifferent to this turn of events at the moment based on these two potential outcomes; the first is; like it or not if he comes in like his return to the WWE in 2016 that will be potentially a massive draw for the ratings or on the other hand it could be like his return on WrestleMania 39/2023.

Obviously I hope it to be the first one; maybe this is acknowledgement from TK that he could do with someone that has experience of the wrestling industry or/and someone that can be hands on. But as things are right now; I am interested to see how this pans out, but to finish off this short content; I have very limited interest in seeing him wrestle, obviously if there is a really good storyline and a reason for him to wrestle them my interest is basically the door is a jar as in not completely closed just a healthy 95% closing of that door. So regardless of where you are mentally sitting as it relates to this situation; I would recommend my approach of waiting and seeing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment