Friday 2 August 2024

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummerSlam 2024 by AverageMansReviews

In-depth Predictions/Other elements for WWE SummerSlam 2024 by AverageMansReviews

Warning/just a heads up/Speculation: just so that I don't have to repeat myself time after time; is it me or based on looking at this card, are they doing what I think they are trying to do in some cases and that would be a soft restart.

Imperium's: King Walter vs. Champ The Judgement Day's: Damian Priest; Singles Match for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship: my pick is King Walter. Simply put it is time.

Queen Jax vs. Bayley; Singles Match for the WWE Women's Championship: my pick is Queen Jax. I just want to go on record by saying I don't like this, but however it is a probability choice.

The Judgement Day's: Rhea Ripley vs. Champ Liv Morgan; Singles Match the WWE Women's World Championship: my pick is Liv Morgan. In a nutshell they are going to keep this love triangle going so either way Dominik Mysterio is going to cost Ripley this championship opportunity.

LA Knight vs. Champ Logan Paul; Singles Match for the WWE United States Championship: my pick is LA Knight. Please for the love of wrestling make this happen; this particular championship reign has been an absolute disgrace; in roughly 270 days plus he has defended this championship in total three times; so just bring it to an end now so Knight can breathe some life into this championship, which let's be honest has been on a life-support machine for at least 200 days at this point.

Bron Breakker vs. Champ Sami Zayn; Singles Match for the WWE Intercontinental Championship: my pick is Bron Breakker. I have a similar sentiment to this match as they do the previous one, I was not happy when Zayn won this championship from then Walter and what I have seen which is at this point very little or to be more precise nothing, he hasn't done much of note.

CM Punk vs. Drew McIntyre; Singles Match Seth Rollins will be the Special Guest Referee: my pick is CM Punk. I don't like this but at this point McIntyre can afford to take another loss meaning what is another major loss at this point and I expect there to be some kind of makes up.

The Bloodline's: Solo Sikoa vs. Champ Cody Rhodes; Singles the Undisputed WWE Championship: my pick is Cody Rhodes. Long story short, I fully expect the other members of The Bloodline to play a part, but because of it being SummerSlam I do expect Paul Heyman or even Roman Reigns to make an appearance somehow; I mean they could do a mixture of Paul Heyman coming out just to point to the big screen to deliver a video package message from Reigns, so Reigns doesn't have to physically be there, his presence in some form should be enough to distract everyone so Rhodes and pick up the W and retain.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment