Wednesday 14 August 2024

Average Extra of: Kraven the Hunter Official Trailer 2024 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Average Extra of: Kraven the Hunter Official Trailer 2024 by AverageMansReviews - Spoiler Alarm!

Real Talking Time:

My reaction to this trailer: okay, okay... okay where do I start? When I saw a thumbnail on YouTube of someone else's response; I had to check this out. First impulse yes there is high octane action, but when that wears off relatively soon in this trailer which is roughly 144 seconds. Then the problems of this film very quickly begin to end up; let's begin with casting Aaron Taylor-Johnson as  Sergei Kravinoff/Kraven: his interpretation wrong, upon wrong, wardrobe [based on trailer and what pictures I have seen as well,] his physique/mass, they have clearly gone with a younger version in mind, so I am not looking for a finished article. But come on people something in the right ballpark would have been a good start and it didn't escape my notice that when he does speak in the trailer he only speaks Russian I believe, but just to cover back I will say a foreign language, so we have no idea if he can confidently put on a Russian accent.

The biggest question-mark/comment based on my viewing experience is; please god don't do what I think you're going to do and that would be some effect of Kravinoff/Kraven fighting with himself internally represented by another character. I mean if it has been done correctly it can be a useful tool, but if it isn't done at minimum correctly it can be insufferable.

Yes, I will go and see this film if I can mean if my wheelchair doesn't break down again then yes. But if I was  Sony's Spider-Man Universe I would be bracing myself for another rough time financially as this film has a budget of roughly $130 million and based on Morbius 2022 [between $75-$83 million on a budget and its box office taking was $167.5 million] and then Madame Web 2024 having a budget of $100 million [Gross] and $80 million [Net] and only taking $100.3 Million so if you are keeping score that is roughly just $300,000 profit. So yes if I was Sony I would wear diapers when this film gets released 13/12/2024 they are going to need them and yes I am not worried about Venom: The Last Dance release date 25/11/2024, because from a financial perspective they have always been good so far Venom 2018 budget between $100 and $116 millions, box office taking $856.1 million and then Venom: Let There Be Carnage 2021 budget $110 million box office taking $506.9 million and for Venom: The Last Dance as of this content being created all I can find for its budget is $110 million plus.

But briefly back onto our original topic Kraven the Hunter: I mean if it could make its budget back I would consider this a real win, because from an unbiased perspective it looks good as an action film if we were to take Kraven and I don't know replace him with a Jason Statham character/performance [ let’s be honest that would probably do better at the box office anyway,] but as I have already outlined my issues/concerns just based on this trailer alone and not forgetting I have already made reference to diapers in this content I am sure you understand my concerns about this trailer/consequently film when it comes out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment