Saturday 18 May 2024

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 59: Tackle That Twosome! by AverageMansReviews

Ultimate Muscle: The Kinnikuman Legacy [Season 2,] Episode 59: Tackle That Twosome! by AverageMansReviews

Review Time:

5 things about this episode

Warning: there is flashing/colourful/other effects/bodily functions/transformation/potentially inappropriate under age implications/references to Russia

Cry me a river: Storyline, Action and Character [Character developments;] we return to see the conclusion of this match, now I have to ask what is the sudden interest in pin-falls? As in we are 59, yes I did just say 59 episodes in to possible 77 episodes and I am like 99.9% certain this would be the first time that I have heard or seen any pin-falls being attempted and on top of that I am actually getting really bored of Kidd's lack of maturity from the perspective of he really, really, really liked Roxanne and now he is switched his focus from her to  Jacqueline Muscle and it really is like yet again we haven't had 59 episodes, he is basically coming out with the same or similar kind of garbage, which at the beginning you can kind of get away with, because he is a young character so it is to be expected, but to go to the same thing, time after time it is incredibly insufferable.

This episode receives: 3/10, this episode is poor; now this is one of those occasions where I am going to let my marking speak for me, don't get me wrong there are some positive moments to this episode, but I had to bring up the things I have put in this content here. But the way I am feeling about this TV program is I am happy that there are only less than 20 episodes to go.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment